W12 reflection

 I learned a lot this week.  Something that I liked was the importance of your vision and how compelling it is.  I think that a lot of us have hopes and dreams, but I don't think that many people take actions towards achieving them.  I think that in order for your dream to be successful, you have to be compelling.  If you can't motivate yourself or others, your dream will die rather quickly.  

In one of my other business classes, we are learning about the importance of leadership and how we can motivate our teams.  I think that building a good culture and hiring the right people are the biggest indicators of how well your team performs.  If the leadership builds a good environment, their team is going to be able to succeed!  This is what I learned this week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W10 Entrepreneurial Journal Reflection

W05 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal

W03 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal