W08 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal

 This week had a lot of good study material that I enjoyed.  I'd like to start off by sharing what brother and sister Holland shared back in 1983.  One of them shared the following quote:

"Only a small portion of what we are [is developed] and there is enormous potential in the human being."

I think that one of the biggest projects that we can work on is ourselves.  Self-improvement is something that can greatly benefit our lives.  It's important for us to realize that we do in fact have control over our lives, and that we have the free will to make the improvements that we want.  

I also liked the quick clip about not underestimating ourselves.  I think that we can achieve a lot more than we think we can.  Someone that I look up to is David Goggins.  In a lot of his motivation videos, he says that when we feel like quitting, we have only achieved 40% of what we are actually capable of.  It is up to us to push through the barrier and reach our full potential.  

Confidence in ourselves is super important when it comes to achieving our goals.  It boosts our resilience and our desire to keep going.  

I also learned that thinking backward when problem-solving is super important.  We must think solution to problem not problem to solution.  

These were just a couple of points that I learned from this week.  I look forward to the next assignment!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W10 Entrepreneurial Journal Reflection

W05 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal

W03 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal