W06 BLOG

 This was another great week about learning about entrepreneurship!  There are several points that I would like to go over in this blog.  The first thing that I liked from this week was the talk about self-mastery.  What that talk helped me realize is that I'm never going to be able to achieve the goals that I want without self-mastery.  I read a quote this week that said, "Discipline will get you miles further than motivation."  Sometimes we just need to gain control over ourselves and do things that we don't want to do.  That can sometimes be the difference between success and failure.  

Another thought that I had this week was the importance of work-life balance.  As entrepreneurs, it is very easy to focus all of your time and effort on your work.  This can cause you to neglect your responsibilities to your family.  In one of the videos that we watched this week, it talked about the importance of setting rules and boundaries.  By setting rules and boundaries, the speaker was able to have a great work-life balance.  He was able to reach his career goals while maintaining a strong relationship with his spouse and kids.  I think that that is something that would be super important to me.  I don't have kids as of right now, but it is something that I would want in my future.  By setting boundaries, I can help establish a good life for my future children by providing for them and providing quality time with them at the same time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W10 Entrepreneurial Journal Reflection

W05 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal

W03 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal