W13 Reflection: Entrepreneur

 Something that I learned this week was that specialization isn't always the best thing to do.  Sometimes being general and spread out your skills can be just as important.  I think that specialization can kind of pigeon hole is into a situation that we really can't get out of.  It doesn't help that for a long time people have said to specialize, specialize, specialize!  I think that after reading some of the readings, I've come to realize that this isn't always the best solution.  

What I also learned this week that it's important to have an attitude of gratitude.  I think that being grateful is a good way to help keep our heads on straight.  It can help us understand that we are in a good situation, and that it could be worse.  I have also read studies that have shown that people who are more grateful tend to be more successful.  These are just a couple of things that I learned from this week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W10 Entrepreneurial Journal Reflection

W05 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal

W03 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal