Week 2 Reflection

 I learned a lot from the past week from this class.  I think that one of my favorites videos that we watched this week was the video about treating life like an experiment.  If you think about it as an experiment, you're more willing to do the things that you want to do and you're more willing to take more risks as well.  I think that this is especially important for entrepreneurs, as they must take risks consistently throughout their career.  I'm not saying that they shouldn't be calculated risks, but I'm saying that they should be willing to look at it as an experiment.


Word Count: 301 words (via Microsoft Word)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W10 Entrepreneurial Journal Reflection

W05 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal

W03 Reflection: Entrepreneurial Journal